Many different product categories are available at Ray’s Pharmacy–bathroom accessories, aids for daily living, ambulatory aids, walking aids, support stocking, and diagnostic equipment.
Due to recent government changes and our locations being in a competitive bid area, we are no longer able to bill Medicare part D or Medicaid for durable Medicaid equipment. However, we still carry a variety of items such as walkers, lift chairs, canes, and bath safety equipment that we can assist you with.
Our medical equipment may include, but is not limited to:
- Ray’s Pharmacy has a complete line of quality lift chairs to fit every budget. Choose from eight sizes to custom fit your needs. Come in today to select yours! Delivery available.
- The Transport Chair is a lightweight alternative to the Wheelchair, weighing about 19 lbs. the Transport Chair folds easily for storage and transport. The Transport Chair is ideal for taking a loved one to church, out to eat, or for a visit.
Blood Pressure Monitors
- At Ray’s Pharmacy we provide a large selection of Blood Pressure Monitors so you are able to choose one that precisely fits your needs, with choices of automatic or manual inflate; arm or wrist-cuff. Correct sizing is very important. So let a Ray’s Pharmacy associate help assist you in finding the proper Monitor.
- Stylish leg therapy provides comfort, helps manage pain from tired, aching legs, mild to severe leg, ankle and foot swelling, and minor to severe varicosities. Compression Stockings are available in knee high, thigh high and waist lengths. Come in today and let a Ray’s Pharmacy Certified Fitter assist you with finding the correct style and size. Need custom made stockings? No problem! Just call one of our many locations today and set an appointment to be measured.
- Ray’s Pharmacy carries adult and pediatric compressor nebulizer system’s used in treatment of respiratory ailments. Check out our assortment of styles for children. Replacement accessories are available. Prescriptions are required.
Aids for Daily Living
- Come in and browse through a large selection of stocking aids, extra-long shoe horns, button/zipper hooks, pill boxes, magnifying glasses, reachers and more! These Aids for Daily Living offer solutions for your everyday life, many are available “in-store” while others can be purchased through our catalog.
All our Medicare approved wheelchairs have steel frames for durability. The detachable armrests are padded for added comfort. Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean. Wheelchairs come with swing-away or elevating leg rests to fit your needs. All wheelchairs come with a five year limited lifetime warranty.
Walkers, Rollators and Canes
- Do you or a loved one need help walking? Medicare/Approved Walkers come with easy release fold-up mechanisms. Weighing around 7 lbs. Walkers come in Standard, Petite and Bariatric sizes. Up-grade options are; seats, hand breaks and wire baskets. Frequently called Rollators, these also come in a variety of colors and sizes. Canes come in a variety of wood or aluminum shafts, with your choice of hand styles. Many of our Canes are decorated in designer colors and patterns. Come in today and find the one that’s just right for you.
Diabetic Testing Supplies
- Even after decades of research, scientist’s still don’t know exactly what causes diabetes, but it’s clear that genetics, race, age, obesity, poor diet and lack of exercise play key roles. Diabetes affects more than 20 million people in the United States. Ray’s Pharmacy is committed to helping you manage your diabetes. A variety of glucometers and accessories are available. Are you aware most diabetic supplies are approved by Medicare and most Insurance companies? Let one of our associate’s help you determine if you qualify for coverage.
- Do you need extra support for your back, knees, ankles, arms or wrists? Ray’s Pharmacy has a large selection of braces to help promote proper alignment as well as prevent and protect against injuries. Not sure what style you need? Our associate’s will be glad to assist you.