QIC is Quality In-Home Care
- Hours of Operation: M-F 9:00am-6:00pm Sat 9:00am-2:00pm
- Phone: 817-477-2525 Fax: 817-473-4136
- 1831 E Broad Street, Ste. 213, Mansfield TX 76063
Assisted Living ● Memory Care ● Group Homes ● Residential Care
Long Term Care Pharmacy Servicing Texas
Quality care starts with quality people, but it thrives with quality partnership. With QIC Pharmacy, quality care is more than just filling and delivering medications. It’s providing a service and partnership designed to improve resident care while simplifying and supporting the daily work of the administrator.
Since our opening as a division of Ray’s Pharmacy in 2006, our strong commitment to hometown customer service has been our guide as we’ve grown into a statewide provider of high quality long-term care pharmacy services. Utilizing decades of experience, our team has improved the blister card cycle with the best ideas from compliance packaging, taking patient prescriptions to a whole new level of service and technology. We offer a simplified intelligent medication management system that employees at every level of the company can be successful using.
What Makes QIC Pharmacy Different?
You deserve the best. Your residents deserve the best. With the reality of caregiver fatigue, you need a partner in care who is working to support you, your company and your community’s needs. Working with an independent pharmacy like QIC insures your voice matters. We work closely with our partners to make sure that our services work for them. Don’t worry if your community has never been on a cycle before, or if you’re looking to go eMAR but your community has always been on paper MARs. We have helped many of our partner communities make these transitions. We can walk you through the process and assist with most of the work. We can even help get you connected with an eMAR provider and assist with equipment. We do still have some partners on paper and we simplify their MAR maintenance as well. They love having the ability to print MARs as needed from our free pharmacy web portal, refill online and send us orders via secure messaging.
Whether your community is an assisted living, memory care, independent living, or continual care retirement community, QIC Pharmacy can partner with you to bring Quality In-home Care to your residents.
How to Switch to QIC Pharmacy
We make it very easy to switch to our pharmacy services. Either contact us directly by phone at (817) 477-2525, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please complete the form below which will be sent directly to us and we will follow up with you quickly.
QIC Pharmacy Web Portal:
- Free access to refills
- Secure direct messaging
- Patient profiles
- Delivery reports and signatures
- Prescription images
- Printable MARs
- Physician orders, and much more.
QIC Pharmacy Services:
- Daily Delivery – Monday through Saturday
- 24/7 Pharmacy Services – All day every day, 365 days a year
- Account Managers – Dedicated pharmacy technician for each partner community
- Packaging – Blister cards
- Cycle Fill – Custom calendar day cycle to increase efficiency and safety
- DEA Compliant Drug Destruction – MedSafe Program
- Narcotics checked quarterly by our Consultant Pharmacist
- Flu Shot Clinic – Annually
- Electronic MARs
- Staff Training – QIC 101 available upon request
- Complete Cart Audit – Available upon request
- Dir. of Community Development and On-Site Liaisons – Training, In-service, on-site problem resolution, relationship building
- Direct Relationship – With all QIC Pharmacy personnel
- Resident Reviews – Quarterly by our Consultant Pharmacist
QIC Pharmacy Customers:
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Group Homes
- Residential Care
QIC Pharmacy Offerings:
- Blister Packaging
- Multiple eMAR and eHR Options with Integration
- PaperMAR and Narcotic Counting Sheets
- Med Carts